Thank You Mom

Thank You Mom....for marrying Dad.





If my mom never met my dad, we would definitely not be here together today chatting. And I would not have the most interesting family ever. I promise I am not biased at all. My ancestry is so colorful and intriguing.

Recently I was doing some family research and as I do a lot of times. I got lost in the search. The search for more stories, more pictures, more information and just anything more about our ancestors.


Who were they? How did they live?

Where did they live and how did they

come to the area they settled?


I discovered my fifth great grandmother on my dads side was full cherokee indian. Say what? Indians. I have found preachers, kings, doctors, military and community leaders. They are all there. Everywhere I search I find more interesting information about our family's history and it's connection to our local area history. Some of the stories and people are more well known and some others not so known about but equally interesting and important.

Again, Thank you Mom for marrying Dad.